OMF2097 File Formats
This page documents the different file formats for the 1994 DOS game One Must Fall: 2097. The knowledge contained herein is mainly gleaned from my work on my Ruby OMF2097 Remake. Most of the actual reverse engineering was done by other people, notably 'Vulture', 'ChaosBlackMagic', 'bveina' and 'lilEzek'.
- HAR File Format (.AF)
- Background/Arena File Format (.BK)
- Font File Format (GRAPHCHR.DAT and CHARSMAL.DAT)
- Sound Sample Format (SOUNDS.DAT)
- Save Game Format (.CHR)
- Language Files (ENGLISH.DAT and GERMAN.DAT)
Non files format
Contact us (the people that worked on this wiki) at #omf, channel of freenode IRC server.
- Subversion of a unfinished C++ written OMF remake It contains useful code written in C to manage file formats too.
- X-BoT's OMF Universe General downloads for OMF and utilities.
--Lilezek 15:37, 1 March 2012 (EST)